TELEHEALTH SUMMIT 2014
Moody Gardens Hotel. Galveston, TX
On behalf of the TexLa Telehealth Resource Center we want to thank everyone that attended our first TexLa TRC Telehealth Summit - “Assistance from a Distance”. It was a fun-filled, information-packed event. If you weren’t there with the 101 registered attendees and 21 exhibitors, you missed hearing from Paula Guy about how Georgia developed a state wide telehealth network and Dr. Dale Alverson’s talk about “Opportunities for Interstate Telehealth Collaboration”. There were panel discussions about Behavioral Health, Telestroke and Innovations. You also missed Garret Spargo talk about “Technology and the Mission of TTAC” and Dr. Johnathan Neufeld talk about “Financing Telehealth: A National Perspective”. For your convenience we have provided access to their slideshow presentations (please follow the link below). We will be conducting another Summit next year and look forward to seeing you then. Please stay tuned for more information. If you would like to be added to our contact list please fill out the Contact Form found on this website. Click to view the Slide shows
Thank you Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Federal Office: Announcements from the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy.
- USDA Notice of Funding for Distance Learning and Telemedicine
- Media Today: Now Starring Telemedicine
- Implications for Emergency Services Condition of Participation (CoPs) and Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA) On-Call Compliance
- TexLa TRC is interested in learning who, in Texas or Louisiana, is participating in telemedicine/ telehealth activities. Please take a short survey.